Welcome to our overview of TalentLMS. It is a cloud learning management system used by small to medium companies because it’s easy to use and very useful when it comes to training employees, business partners, customers, and students. It can help your business grow by providing useful presentations through videos and audios and eLearning courses among other things.
How does Talent LMS work?
Simply put, all users of Talent LMS access the same learning management system using a web browser. However, each of them has their own secured portal. It can work on iOS, laptops, tabs and other smartphones. It also allows you to connect with content management, CRM, and other cloud systems to share data through social media.
Advantages of TalentLMS
- It’s an all-around solution to meet business needs such as hosting content
- It’s highly customizable (use your own logo, personalize your own emails and customize your own portal)
- Mobile responsive
- It’s user-friendly
- High level of support
- Rich communication tools
- Internal enterprise ready
- Extended enterprise ready (channel, customer, B2B eCommerce)
TalentLMS is enterprise ready. This means that you can:
- Minimize administrative tasks through mass actions
- You can integrate with services via Zapier, Shopify, salesforce, WP and GoToMeeting
- Customize your profile and curse
- It support LDAP, SAML2, Active directory, Okta and OneLogin identity
- You can divide your learning environment by branching and each branch would be like a separate installation with its users and training.
- It has a timeline of all systems activities.
- It has a report generator
- It has a user type access limitations capability
- It offers API for communication within your learning environment in case you’ll need some more data
- It enforce strong passwords for maximum security
Features of Talent LMS
- Employee Training
- Always available
- Adding price
- Coupons and discounts
- Multi-currency support
- Out of Box integration
- Selling via PayPal or Stripe
- Subscription payment
- Course management
- Restrict the way that users can complete courses and training manuals that are available only for viewing
- Testing, Assessment and evaluation
- Extensive reporting on quiz results
- Support multiple types of questions
- Support a wide variety of test type
- Synchronize Learning
- Video conferencing
- Meeting using video conference
- Additional support
- Certification based completed courses
- Certification expiration and rescheduling
- Completion and certification rules
- Designing your own certifications valid for a given period
- Academic learning
- Adding learning modules
- Prerequisite programs
- Contestant sequencing
- CSS responsive
- Language translation
- Customization of gamification experience by gamification engine
- Blended learning
- Instructor-led training
- Adaptive learning
- Modification of core roles of learning and custom roles
- Joining a group using ID created by Admins
- Grouping of users for B2B e-commerce
Disadvantages of TalentLMS
If you don’t want great results, LMSTalent isn’t for you.
TalentLMS is a good option because you can start with its free trial offer without using your credit card. For its free trial plan, you can get 10 courses and up to 5 users.
Talent LMS pricing plans
Small Plan is $29 a month and is billed annually. You can get 25 users and access to unlimited courses.
Basic Plan is worth $99 a month and is billed annually. You can have 100 users, unlimited courses, and a single sign-on support feature.
Plus Plan is $199 a month and is billed annually. You can have a maximum of 500 users, unlimited courses, and a single sign-on support, automation, and custom reporting.
Premium Plan costs $349 a month and is billed annually. You can have 100 users on your portal, unlimited courses, single sign-on support feature, custom reports and automation.
They also have monthly pricing plans, standard plans, and unlimited plans. Pick your choice.